Looking for images to license

  • Will Pearson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hi All

      I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

      They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

      Sand Dunes
      Desert
      Rain Forest
      Tropical Forest
      Tropical Sea

      I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

      If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

      Many thanks

      Will
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
        I have a good number that would fit the last three. I will have to look them up - how soon do you need these?  BTW - how are you differentiating between Rain Forest and Tropical Forest?

        John

        John Riley
        4Pi-VR Media Solutions
        http://4pi-vr.com
        johnriley@...
        (h)864-461-3504
        (c)864-431-7075
        (w)864-503-5775

        On Mar 8, 2012, at 4:23 PM, Will Pearson wrote:

        Hi All

        I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

        They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

        Sand Dunes
        Desert
        Rain Forest
        Tropical Forest
        Tropical Sea

        I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

        If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

        Many thanks

        Will

      • Sodhi.K.S
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
          Hi Will ,
          I will have a couple of them , travelling as of now , will be back in 2 days and dig them out for you .
          Till then, take care.

          Warm Regards,

          Sodhi.KS

          Hotels & Industrial Photographer
          Regular, Panoramas, 360deg Virtual

          With us Photography is a Passion!

          Mob :   09891151165; 09891151175

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2012
            Will
            I have some dunes (north germany), tropical sea (bocas & san blas)  and mangroves and coffeeplantations (bocas & buquete).
            if they are of any interest let me know.
            ciao
            mike

            Mit freundlichen Grüssen
            Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

            http://www.virtugraf.de
            ----------------------------
            360° VR Fotografie:
            http://www.360de.de

            NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
            http://www.abstraktfoto.de
            -----------------------------
            Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
            http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

            I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

            They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

            Sand Dunes
            Desert
            Rain Forest
            Tropical Forest
            Tropical Sea

            I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

            If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

            Many thanks

            Will

            Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
          • Trausti Hraunfjord