Re: [PanoToolsNG] HTML5 panorama viewers

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 8, 2012
      I found this Bigshot that uses WebGL/CSS3D to show VR Panorama
      http://code.google.com/p/bigshot/

      It worked fine on my PC, Win7, Firefox, but not nearly as good as Flash. But not
      on either my Android Tablet ICS, or Phone GB.

      The fullscreen button only made the pano full window. There is not a lot of
      resolution in the pano.
      The nice thing is that it uses standard Deep Zoom image pyramid structure.

      Installed Firefox on Tablet, the pano displayed but the controls (zoom, full
      window) were almost impossible to see. Pinch to zoom did not work. Bunch of
      redraw problems at the beginning of each pan.

      Installed Crome Beta on Tablet, the pano did not display.

      Does this work on iOS devices?

      Any other Deep Zoom VR Panorama viewers not using Flash?

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 8, 2012

        Works on the iphone4, but extremely pause/jerky when it swaps changes/displays new tiles.

        Best Regards,

        Sacha Griffin

        http://www.seeit360.com

        http://twitter.com/SeeIt360