new iPad

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 7, 2012
      Well new iPad with 2048x1536 screen. Does this mean we have to include another set of cube faces in all our tours to accommodate this? Should look great though.

      ron rack
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 12, 2012
        For iOS 6, the limit for downsampling the images has been lifted from 2 MB to 5 MB.... or rather upped to the 2289x2289 pixels that were possible by using progressively saved images.

        Support for iPad1 has been dropped by Apple, and that does of course justify everyone else to ignore that piece of equipment.  2 years of official lifetime before it is dumped... not much, but understandable.

        Trausti