Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

  • Felipe
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2012
      I don't know wht happened. When I uploaded it, it worked. I'll have to look over krpano's documentation later today.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 7, 2012, at 4:01 AM, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:

      Thanks Hans, Felipe,

      Same here Felipe, video opens in fullscreen on iPhone but nothing happens
      when pressing the video-play button in the iPad.

      Ayrtons 'Beatles-man' example is the other way around, works embedded on the
      iPad (1), albeit a bit choppy video, and noting happens on the iPhone (4)

      The Bloch demo with video overlay works on iPad and on iPhone.

      I also tried Panotour Pro, works fine on desktop locally, when uploaded,
      video no longer works and on iOS it only shows the 'radar' hotspot circles
      in the video-area.

      It's seems to be bit hit and miss for now!