Re: Another Very Large Pano

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      I'm using a Canon 5D2 with the 8-15mm lens shooting 5 shots mounted like this.
      http://indiavrtours.com/pic/8-15head.jpg

      I have started putting together a VR Tour showing the Tierra Del Sol 4x4 event.
      These where done with the Canon 5D2, 8-15mm lens. The photos are half size and full size for this tour.
      Only have 5 photos on it right now and will be adding more over the next few days.
      http://indiavrtours.com/tds/tour.html

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Greg Voisan <gregvoisan@...> wrote:

      > Roger:
      >
      > What camera/lens combo did you use? Very cool pano.
      >
      > Greg
      >
      > On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM, onezebra1 <onezebra1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I was out shooting with my pole this weekend and did something a little
      > > different.
      > > And believe me when I say that I was ready to run away fast if needed when
      > > shooting this one.
      > > Truckhaven 4X4 Training Area, Buggy trying to make it over The Cross Over
      > > Peak.
      > > Only a few vehicles have ever made it over.
      > >
      > > Size is about 11MB
      > > http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/cross_over_peak2.html

    • Yazan Sboul
      Message 2 of 8 , May 22 12:18 AM
        Hi Roger,

        I'm in need of a new server to host my website and I recall you're fast loading large panos and some thread about the hosting. My 3mb don't load that fast in the UK with the servers based nearby. Could you please send me the details of the hosting package you are using. I can't find that thread again.

        Many Thanks
        Y.S

        To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , May 22 12:19 AM
          Sorry,
          That was intended to go off list. But actually if anyone has any advice on a good fast hosting package I'd be grateful :)

          Thanks

          To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com

          From: onezebra1@...
          Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:32:24 +0000

          I was out shooting with my pole this weekend and did something a little different.
          And believe me when I say that I was ready to run away fast if needed when shooting this one.
          Truckhaven 4X4 Training Area, Buggy trying to make it over The Cross Over Peak.
          Only a few vehicles have ever made it over.

          Size is about 11MB
          http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/cross_over_peak2.html

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 8 , May 22 12:32 AM