Paths and Culture

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Just a reminder: http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEvent.html (less than two weeks »to go«) and a thought about the culture. My spelunker college Bogdan Kladnik is leading a mission Guardians of Universe. His mission is a good answer in what “culture” we really live. I do highly recommend checking the website: http://www.guardiansofuniverse.org/ .
      Photographers and panographers can contribute a lot to his idea. We usually see and take photos of nice, beautiful, eye-catching landscapes or places. With documenting the thrown plastic bags, bottles into rivers, the factory outflows… and publishing to public we can do much more than documenting only “nice”… and show what out “culture” really is... yes we can turn to the right path and give the chance to our kids to drink a clean water, breath a clean air and eat a healthy, not polluted food, that is all what it really counts.  Welcome to join Bogdan's mission.

      Boštjan