Re: UK contract...

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi Mike, The AOP have a section of useful documents - Terms and Conditions, License etc. you can download from their website.

      Here is a link to the relevant page

      http://home.the-aop.org/Downloads?p13_sectionid=2

      I used to be a member and they are very helpful.

      Jeff

      > No one with an idea ?
      > Ciao
      > Mike
      >
      > _____

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
        Thanks a lot Jeff.
        Looks as what I was looking for - I hope :)

        Ciao
        Mike

        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        ?

        href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von mhc954
        > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 12:02
        > An:
        PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

        Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] UK contract...

        > Hello,
        > does anyone have a "basic pgotographers contract" for
        the UK to download ?
        > Have to create some VR´s in the UK - so I just
        want to be on the save side :)
        > Thanks
        > Ciao
        > Mike