AW: [PanoToolsNG] UK contract...

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      No one with an idea ?
      Ciao
      Mike

      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von mhc954
      Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 12:02
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] UK contract...

      Hello,
      does anyone have a "basic pgotographers contract" for the UK to download ?
      Have to create some VR´s in the UK - so I just want to be on the save side :)
      Thanks
      Ciao
      Mike

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
        Hi Mike, The AOP have a section of useful documents - Terms and Conditions, License etc. you can download from their website.

        Here is a link to the relevant page

        http://home.the-aop.org/Downloads?p13_sectionid=2

        I used to be a member and they are very helpful.

        Jeff

        > No one with an idea ?
        > Ciao
        > Mike
        >
        > _____

      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
          Thanks a lot Jeff.
          Looks as what I was looking for - I hope :)

          Ciao
          Mike

          http://www.virtugraf.de
          360° VR Fotografie: