Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: android pano?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2012
      On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Roger Howard <rogerhoward@...> wrote:
      On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Ian Wood <panolists@...> wrote:
      On 28 Feb 2012, at 19:22, texas360dave wrote:
      > Not sure what WebKit is maybe it is a subset of Mozilla or something like that.
      Not quite. It's the open source web browser engine primarily developed by Apple. ;-)

      Thanks Roger,

      Back to Flash on Android - as people update their Android devices, particularly people installing Chrome for Android (a much better browser than the stock Android browser), they will progressively be losing Flash Player - the upgrade cycle in mobiles is working *against* Flash penetration, not in its favor.

      THIS is the really important matter here
      Flash is dying on mobiles
      Mobiles are growing all over

      best

      AYRTON

    • Isaac Garcia
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2012
        Like I said before, hold your horses.

        Chrome on Android requires ICS, and for the most part, hardly any current terminal will be getting an upgrade. And those that will, not "soon enough".

        Even then, It may not support webkit panos.

        Cheers.

        --
        Isaac García

        http://www.coletassoft.com