UK contract...

  • mhc954
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello,
      does anyone have a "basic pgotographers contract" for the UK to download ?
      Have to create some VR´s in the UK - so I just want to be on the save side :)
      Thanks
      Ciao
      Mike
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        No one with an idea ?
        Ciao
        Mike

        does anyone have a "basic pgotographers contract" for the UK to download ?
        Have to create some VR´s in the UK - so I just want to be on the save side :)
        Thanks
        Ciao
        Mike

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
          Hi Mike, The AOP have a section of useful documents - Terms and Conditions, License etc. you can download from their website.

          Here is a link to the relevant page

          http://home.the-aop.org/Downloads?p13_sectionid=2

          I used to be a member and they are very helpful.

          Jeff

          > No one with an idea ?
          > Ciao
          > Mike
          >
          > _____

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
            Thanks a lot Jeff.
            Looks as what I was looking for - I hope :)

            Ciao
            Mike

            http://www.virtugraf.de
            360° VR Fotografie: