Re: Panorama not working with Chrome

    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 26, 2012
      Am 26.02.2012 19:26, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
      > WHY ? Because internally chrome uses a completely different protocol to
      > request and download files. I'm not sure if reading up on it will solve
      > your problem:
      >
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDY

      I doubt that's the reason. If I understand correctly SPDY needs a server
      side counterpart. From the wikipedia page:

      "The browsers Google Chrome and Chromium utilize SPDY when communicating
      with Google services, such as Google Search, Gmail, Chrome sync and when
      serving Google's ads. Google acknowledges that the use of SPDY is
      enabled in the communication between Chrome and Google's SSL-enabled
      servers."

      I guess the problem has something to do with swfobject javascript, since
      the SWF file itself works.

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 26, 2012
        The javascript is the direct output from Pano2VR after tranformation of 360° panorama into VR Panorama. It is same as it was with previous Chrome versions where all worked well.

        Bostjan

        Am 26.02.2012 19:26, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
        > WHY ? Because internally chrome uses a completely different protocol to
        > request and download files. I'm not sure if reading up on it will solve
        > your problem:
        >
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDY

        I doubt that's the reason. If I understand correctly SPDY needs a server
        side counterpart. From the wikipedia page:

        "The browsers Google Chrome and Chromium utilize SPDY when communicating
        with Google services, such as Google Search, Gmail, Chrome sync and when
        serving Google's ads. Google acknowledges that the use of SPDY is
        enabled in the communication between Chrome and Google's SSL-enabled
        servers."

        I guess the problem has something to do with swfobject javascript, since
        the SWF file itself works.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: