Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama not working with Chrome

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 26, 2012
      Thanks... I was with Mozilla (before Nestcape), never used IE but I am starting to love Chrome.

      Boštjan

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 26, 2012
        Am 26.02.2012 19:26, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
        > WHY ? Because internally chrome uses a completely different protocol to
        > request and download files. I'm not sure if reading up on it will solve
        > your problem:
        >
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDY

        I doubt that's the reason. If I understand correctly SPDY needs a server
        side counterpart. From the wikipedia page:

        "The browsers Google Chrome and Chromium utilize SPDY when communicating
        with Google services, such as Google Search, Gmail, Chrome sync and when
        serving Google's ads. Google acknowledges that the use of SPDY is
        enabled in the communication between Chrome and Google's SSL-enabled
        servers."

        I guess the problem has something to do with swfobject javascript, since
        the SWF file itself works.

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 26, 2012
          The javascript is the direct output from Pano2VR after tranformation of 360° panorama into VR Panorama. It is same as it was with previous Chrome versions where all worked well.

          Bostjan

          Am 26.02.2012 19:26, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
          > WHY ? Because internally chrome uses a completely different protocol to
          > request and download files. I'm not sure if reading up on it will solve
          > your problem:
          >
          > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDY

          I doubt that's the reason. If I understand correctly SPDY needs a server
          side counterpart. From the wikipedia page:

          "The browsers Google Chrome and Chromium utilize SPDY when communicating
          with Google services, such as Google Search, Gmail, Chrome sync and when
          serving Google's ads. Google acknowledges that the use of SPDY is
          enabled in the communication between Chrome and Google's SSL-enabled
          servers."

          I guess the problem has something to do with swfobject javascript, since
          the SWF file itself works.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: