Timelapse panoramic video with Ryubin's player

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012
      http://www.mediavr.com/ch364/ch360d.htm

      it will take a couple of minutes to load before it will play smoothly probably.

      I shot this at 2 fps at SRAW2 on my twin Canon5DMkII/10.5mm rig
      http://www.mediavr.com/twinrig1.jpg
      with a PClix intervalometer (which will time sub-1sec intervals). Ryubin's video player is very well featured and documented I think.
      http://www.ryubin.com/panolab/panoflash/index.html
      It is convenient being able to use equi perspective format directly with this viewer. I will do some experiments with twin Gopros for say 225 by 90 degree views

      Being able to shoot relatively fast fps timelapse with the Sraw files makes a lot of difference in contrasty scenes like this.

      It is convenient being able to use equi perspective format directly with the Ryubin player. It motivates me to do some experiments with twin Gopros too -- for say interactive 225 by 90 degree views.

      PeterM
    • Fernando Costa Pinto
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
        Hi Peter ,

        Thanks for sharing one more (allways on the edge ) experience  ..thanks for sharing your knlowledge ..

        Cheers

        Fernando C. Pinto
        Salvador Bahia
        Brazil