RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano Size Question

  • Briar
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 24, 2012

      Ah, got that. Thanks Roger. I have a similar pano head to your one in head6.jpg, (which I use for large canvas prints). I can use the other images  to get someone to make me a similar bracket for the fisheye lens.

      I like your “fine tuning”….I think in New Zealand a heavy hammer is referred to as an engineering adjuster……

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 24, 2012