Take a look at this

  • Romeu Bio
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Romeu Bio <romeubio@...> wrote:

        > http://www.catlinseaviewsurvey.com/seaview.htm

        I wonder if the panos they show were taken with their system. I would expect more parallax errors with a camera array as large as that.

        PeterM
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012

          It’s there, they just clone stamp their seams shut. Whoever did the stitching is very good at covering stitching errors.

          Sacha Griffin

          http://www.seeit360.com

          http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

          http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

          EMAIL: sachagriffin@...

          IM: sachagriffin007@...

          Office: 404-551-4275

          I wonder if the panos they show were taken with their system. I would expect more parallax errors with a camera array as large as that.

          PeterM

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012
            They never show the camera in the case... only the case itself.
            Probably it is made of 4 reflex with fisheyes.

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            www.nuovostudio.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com