Canon 15mm and NN R1 on 5DmkII

  • Blake Michaelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2012
      Anybody using this combo?  Any comments on ease of use, nadir/zenith or interior shooting issues?

      Currently using a M1-L (which I really like) and was looking for a more compact option...

      I had read (on some forum somewhere) that the focus ring on the Canon 15mm is under the R1 mount-ring (which supposedly isn't a problem if hyperfocused), but that the R1 was really more of a solution for a larger FOV lens (i.e. 8mm).

      Not sure if a C15/R1 on a full-frame sensor is a viable option for HDR/interior shooting, but was hoping it might be... anyone have experience with this combo?

      Thanks! Blake