Re: [PanoToolsNG] Test

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
      On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:59:34 +0900, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:

      On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

      Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
      What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

      Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
      Jerks.
      It was a Japan thing. I sometimes use Yahoo.co.jp (they have updates of Japanese stocks, for instance) and their servers got the Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.jp accounts confused and it took FAR TOO MUCH TIME sorting it all out. No wonder Google is walking all over them.

      Roger

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger