What is happening to Panotools list?

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 14, 2012
      is this list dying?

      the general activity seems less and less.

      or is it only me?

    • Sam Rohn
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 21, 2012
        thanks carlos, i had forgotten to mention this in all of the hubbub -

        but shouldn't this conversation be moved to alt.panotools.raccoonhunting or whatever ? ;)

        sam

        - - - - -
        Sam Rohn :: New York City
        Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com