Pano Size Question

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 13, 2012
      I've never tried posting a pano made using 4000 pix cube sides before.
      The file size is close to 10mb, does it open up and work ok?
      I believe this size is at the largest limit.
      http://indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/chocolate_highview2.html
      This was taken at the 2012 King of The Hammers offroad race a few days ago.
    • Briar
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 24, 2012

        Ah, got that. Thanks Roger. I have a similar pano head to your one in head6.jpg, (which I use for large canvas prints). I can use the other images  to get someone to make me a similar bracket for the fisheye lens.

        I like your “fine tuning”….I think in New Zealand a heavy hammer is referred to as an engineering adjuster……