Re: ARDrone panorama project

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012

      > http://mattkeeter.com/projects/arpan/
      >
      > he says the panorama capture is automatic ... it is not clear to me how the panorama stitching proceeds -- whether is is happening as the thing flies about

      There are apps for the iPhone and the iPad (Photosynth, AutoStitch, etc.) that will automatically take and stitch. and save 360° cylindrical panoramas. All you do is aim the camera, click the screen, and slowly turn around. That's it. The samples on that web page look similar to the (dinky) ones out of my iPad.