Re: [PanoToolsNG] Nikon in Vegas

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hey guys.. a question on the D800 or the D4 for that matter .. I'm not finding info in an area that I'd like to know ..It's regarding auto focus.. Does the auto focus on either or both of these work when the camera is used in Live View both in Movie and / or  regular modes.. Sorry for bugging you guys but can't seem to find that.. Previous cameras didn't..