Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Bryce etc free for February

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 6, 2012
      On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 05:44:09 +0900, Uri <uri@...> wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Not only can I not follow the instructions in the tutorial that Peter
      >> kindly pointed out above, I can't even understand the introductory
      >> tutorial "for complete novices" that appears on the Bruce site!
      >

      > This is unfortunate. A Google search for "bryce tutorials for beginners"
      > will yield quite a few helpful links.

      They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe I'm old enough
      for that to apply...

      > I've incorporated images created with Bryce into some panoramas. see:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/8xzogzo

      I think that is the largest nadir cap I have ever seen. And QUITE the
      most original! But somehow I do not feel encouraged to emulate it.

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger