[OT] New Nikon D800 monster :-)

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012
      <http://nikonrumors.com/2012/02/06/nikon-d800-press-release.aspx/>

      Nice camera specs

      best

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360
      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

    • mrjimbo
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012

        Your a trouble maker...:-)..

        jimbo
        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012
          You aint seen nothing yet...

          http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/

          …now one of my best(!) sources has informed me me that Sony already has working prototypes of organic sensors! They will not hit the market this year, but they will in 2013. In general, Sony plans to bring major advances and more deeply expressed “sensor paradigm shifts” from the end of 2013 forwards with new Foveon-like sensors and organic materials allowing them to go well beyond the 100 megapixel barrier on a full-frame sensor. Sony has already officially announced that they will display a 100 megapixel sensor this year.
          mrjimbo wrote:
          > Your a trouble maker...:-)..
          >
          > jimbo

        • Uri
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

            > <http://nikonrumors.com/2012/02/06/nikon-d800-press-release.aspx/>
            >
            > Nice camera specs

            I have a dilemma. This D800 is very attractive at about 3K$.

            Now I wonder should I wait for an FX sensor, mirror-less, interchangeable lens camera with good bracketing ability and other professional features that can use Nikon lenses... The Nikon J1 and V1 are too limited.
          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
              I can just dream 3K$ here in Europe, that would be 2265 euros... bargain... it is the current price for Nikon D700.

              Bostjan

              I have a dilemma. This D800 is very attractive at about 3K$.

              Now I wonder should I wait for an FX sensor, mirror-less, interchangeable lens camera with good bracketing ability and other professional features that can use Nikon lenses... The Nikon J1 and V1 are too limited.

            • thomas_krueger_eu
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2012
                The Nikon D800 is on preorder at Amazon.de for EUR 2.899,00
                http://www.amazon.de/Nikon-SLR-Digitalkamera-Megapixel-LiveView-Full-HD-Video/dp/B00763MHB4/

                > I can just dream 3K$ here in Europe, that would be 2265 euros... bargain... it is the current price for Nikon D700.
                >
                > Bostjan

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 8, 2012
                  Some images in high ISO
                  on a russian website

                  Down in the end of the page

                  On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM, thomas_krueger_eu <th.krueger@...> wrote:
                  The Nikon D800 is on preorder at Amazon.de for EUR 2.899,00
                  http://www.amazon.de/Nikon-SLR-Digitalkamera-Megapixel-LiveView-Full-HD-Video/dp/B00763MHB4/

                  > I can just dream 3K$ here in Europe, that would be 2265 euros... bargain... it is the current price for Nikon D700.
                  >
                  > Bostjan

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to: