Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
      Hi Kyle

      Am 01.02.12 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
      > There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab??
      There is really only this difference.

      Best regrads

      Peter
    • rcgillespie
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
        " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

        Still do not know what this means?

        Thanks,
        Richard
      • Kyle Goodnight
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
          It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

          From my IPhone
          <Kyle>

          On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

          " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

          Still do not know what this means?

          Thanks,
          Richard

        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
            On 2/4/2012 8:04 AM, Kyle Goodnight wrote: It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

            And that means to the client that you created it vs. using someone else's player so they'll have to come to you to get the same thing.  That's why you pay a premium for unbranded players (or any other product in general).

            From my IPhone
            <Kyle>

            On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

            " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

            Still do not know what this means?

            Thanks,
            Richard

            Pat Swovelin