AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: What Output Software Do You Use?

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hi Luc,
      only browser that works correct on my system is Safari.
      FFox displays the scene but heavily distorted, Chrome as I said only a flipping picture- not even a scene.

      Did you output from Pano2VR ?
      Is there a kind of browser-fork you can enable ?
      Tourviewer distinguishes Safalai/Mobiles and other browsers and forks you to html5 or flash then.
      I don´t know if Pano2VR has a similar option or if ther e is some kind of JavaScript one can use ??

      ciao
      mike

      Mit freundlichen Grüssen
      Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

      http://www.virtugraf.de
      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
        Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:

        > www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

        Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
        mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
        starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
        least on my machine.

      • Luc Villeneuve
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
          Hi Erik,

          Thanks for your good words. You made my day!

          I cannot figure out which image is FF 10 and FF 3. Could you explain? I would like to see the difference.

          On 03 févr. 2012, at 10:21, Erik Krause wrote:

          > Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:
          >
          >> www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2
          >
          > Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
          > mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
          > starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
          > least on my machine.
          >
          > --
          > Erik Krause
          > http://www.erik-krause.de

        • Fernando Chaves
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
            Hi Luc,
            I think he meant Firefox 10 and Firefox 3.
            Best regards,
            Fernando