Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: What Output Software Do You Use?

  • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
      > In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

      For me it worked fine on Mac Firefox 9.01, my browser showed it by using
      the html-version, so the switch is not working.

      Nice tour anyhow!

      Kay-Uwe

      --

      www.panorama-photography.com
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
        Hi Luc,
        only browser that works correct on my system is Safari.
        FFox displays the scene but heavily distorted, Chrome as I said only a flipping picture- not even a scene.

        Did you output from Pano2VR ?
        Is there a kind of browser-fork you can enable ?
        Tourviewer distinguishes Safalai/Mobiles and other browsers and forks you to html5 or flash then.
        I don´t know if Pano2VR has a similar option or if ther e is some kind of JavaScript one can use ??

        ciao
        mike

        Mit freundlichen Grüssen
        Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
          Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:

          > www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

          Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
          mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
          starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
          least on my machine.

        • Luc Villeneuve
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
            Hi Erik,

            Thanks for your good words. You made my day!

            I cannot figure out which image is FF 10 and FF 3. Could you explain? I would like to see the difference.

            On 03 févr. 2012, at 10:21, Erik Krause wrote:

            > Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:
            >
            >> www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2
            >
            > Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
            > mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
            > starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
            > least on my machine.
            >
            > --
            > Erik Krause
            > http://www.erik-krause.de

          • Fernando Chaves
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
              Hi Luc,
              I think he meant Firefox 10 and Firefox 3.
              Best regards,
              Fernando