Re: What Output Software Do You Use?

  • Luc Villeneuve
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi Mike,

      I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

      In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

      Luc

      > The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
      > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around
      >
      > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3
      >
      > Other panos work though- ramarkable work.
      >
      > ciao
      > mike
      >

      > Mit freundlichen Grüssen
      > Virtugraf M. Hundrieser
      >
      > http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>
      > ----------------------------
      > 360° VR Fotografie:
      > http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>
      >
      > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      > http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>
      > -----------------------------
      > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>
      >

      > _____

    • luc_villeneuve
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012

        >> Hey Luc,
        >>

        >> Your Ice hotel tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
        >> the irony...

        I forgot to warn you not to put your tongue on the screen or it could stick to your monitor until you quit your browser!

        Luc
      • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
          > In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

          For me it worked fine on Mac Firefox 9.01, my browser showed it by using
          the html-version, so the switch is not working.

          Nice tour anyhow!

          Kay-Uwe

          --

          www.panorama-photography.com
        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
            Hi Luc,
            only browser that works correct on my system is Safari.
            FFox displays the scene but heavily distorted, Chrome as I said only a flipping picture- not even a scene.

            Did you output from Pano2VR ?
            Is there a kind of browser-fork you can enable ?
            Tourviewer distinguishes Safalai/Mobiles and other browsers and forks you to html5 or flash then.
            I don´t know if Pano2VR has a similar option or if ther e is some kind of JavaScript one can use ??

            ciao
            mike

            Mit freundlichen Grüssen
            Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

            http://www.virtugraf.de
            ----------------------------
            360° VR Fotografie:
            http://www.360de.de

            NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
            http://www.abstraktfoto.de
            -----------------------------
            Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
            http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

            I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

            In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

            Luc

            > The "Hotel de Glace" does
            not work :(.
            > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image
            around

            > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

            Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

            > ciao

            mike

            > Mit freundlichen Grüssen

            Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

            href="http://www.virtugraf.de">http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>

            ----------------------------

            href="http://www.360de.de">http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>

            href="http://www.abstraktfoto.de">http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>

            -----------------------------

            href="http://virtugraf.wordpress.com">http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>

            href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Christian Bloch
            > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012
            21:51
            > An:
            href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

            Betreff: Re: [PanoToolsNG] What Output Software Do You Use?

            > Hey Luc,
            >

            > Your Ice hotel
            tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
            > the irony...
            >
            > ;)
            >

            > On Feb
            2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, luc_villeneuve wrote:

            > Hi Bjørn,
            >
            > >> My impression is that most people
            on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series

            panos.

            > No matter if it's a single or a series, I use Pano2VR
            for the final steps. It allows me to build a
            > custom interface. I am
            getting used to it.

            www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

            www.360-image.com/rbci2011

            www.360-image.com/chutemontmorency

            > Luc
            >

            > _____
            >
            > I am using
            the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

            > Do you have a slow PC? <
            href="http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen">http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try free scan!

            Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
              Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:

              > www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

              Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
              mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
              starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
              least on my machine.

            • Luc Villeneuve
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
                Hi Erik,

                Thanks for your good words. You made my day!

                I cannot figure out which image is FF 10 and FF 3. Could you explain? I would like to see the difference.

                On 03 févr. 2012, at 10:21, Erik Krause wrote:

                > Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:
                >
                >> www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2
                >
                > Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
                > mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
                > starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
                > least on my machine.
                >
                > --
                > Erik Krause
                > http://www.erik-krause.de

              • Fernando Chaves
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
                  Hi Luc,
                  I think he meant Firefox 10 and Firefox 3.
                  Best regards,
                  Fernando