AW: [PanoToolsNG] What Output Software Do You Use?

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
      The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
      Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around

      chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

      Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

      ciao
      mike

      Mit freundlichen Grüssen
      Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

      http://www.virtugraf.de
      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
        Hi Mike,

        I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

        In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

        Luc

        > The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
        > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around
        >
        > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3
        >
        > Other panos work though- ramarkable work.
        >
        > ciao
        > mike
        >

        > Mit freundlichen Grüssen
        > Virtugraf M. Hundrieser
        >
        > http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>
        > ----------------------------
        > 360° VR Fotografie:
        > http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>
        >
        > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        > http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>
        > -----------------------------
        > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>
        >

        > _____

      • luc_villeneuve
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012

          >> Hey Luc,
          >>

          >> Your Ice hotel tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
          >> the irony...

          I forgot to warn you not to put your tongue on the screen or it could stick to your monitor until you quit your browser!

          Luc
        • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 2, 2012
            > In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

            For me it worked fine on Mac Firefox 9.01, my browser showed it by using
            the html-version, so the switch is not working.

            Nice tour anyhow!

            Kay-Uwe

            --

            www.panorama-photography.com
          • ptgroup
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
              Hi Luc,
              only browser that works correct on my system is Safari.
              FFox displays the scene but heavily distorted, Chrome as I said only a flipping picture- not even a scene.

              Did you output from Pano2VR ?
              Is there a kind of browser-fork you can enable ?
              Tourviewer distinguishes Safalai/Mobiles and other browsers and forks you to html5 or flash then.
              I don´t know if Pano2VR has a similar option or if ther e is some kind of JavaScript one can use ??

              ciao
              mike

              Mit freundlichen Grüssen
              Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

              http://www.virtugraf.de
              ----------------------------
              360° VR Fotografie:
              http://www.360de.de

              NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
              http://www.abstraktfoto.de
              -----------------------------
              Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
              http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

              I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

              In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

              Luc

              > The "Hotel de Glace" does
              not work :(.
              > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image
              around

              > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

              Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

              > ciao

              mike

              > Mit freundlichen Grüssen

              Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

              href="http://www.virtugraf.de">http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>

              ----------------------------

              href="http://www.360de.de">http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>

              href="http://www.abstraktfoto.de">http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>

              -----------------------------

              href="http://virtugraf.wordpress.com">http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>

              href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Christian Bloch
              > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012
              21:51
              > An:
              href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

              > Hey Luc,
              >

              > Your Ice hotel
              tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
              > the irony...
              >
              > ;)
              >

              > On Feb
              2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, luc_villeneuve wrote:

              > Hi Bjørn,
              >
              > >> My impression is that most people
              on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series

              panos.

              > No matter if it's a single or a series, I use Pano2VR
              for the final steps. It allows me to build a
              > custom interface. I am
              getting used to it.

              www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

              www.360-image.com/rbci2011

              www.360-image.com/chutemontmorency

              > Luc
              >

              > _____
              >
              > I am using
              the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

              > Do you have a slow PC? <
              href="http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen">http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try free scan!

              Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
                Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:

                > www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

                Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
                mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
                starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
                least on my machine.

              • Luc Villeneuve
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
                  Hi Erik,

                  Thanks for your good words. You made my day!

                  I cannot figure out which image is FF 10 and FF 3. Could you explain? I would like to see the difference.

                  On 03 févr. 2012, at 10:21, Erik Krause wrote:

                  > Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:
                  >
                  >> www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2
                  >
                  > Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
                  > mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
                  > starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
                  > least on my machine.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Erik Krause
                  > http://www.erik-krause.de

                • Fernando Chaves
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 3, 2012
                    Hi Luc,
                    I think he meant Firefox 10 and Firefox 3.
                    Best regards,
                    Fernando