Re: [PanoToolsNG] What Output Software Do You Use?

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 2 12:50 PM
      Hey Luc,

      Your Ice hotel tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh, the irony...

      ;)

      On Feb 2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, luc_villeneuve wrote:

      Hi Bjørn,

      >> My impression is that most people on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series panos.

      No matter if it's a single or a series, I use Pano2VR for the final steps. It allows me to build a custom interface. I am getting used to it.

      www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

      www.360-image.com/rbci2011

      www.360-image.com/chutemontmorency

      Luc

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 2 1:05 PM
        The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
        Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around

        chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

        Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

        ciao
        mike

        Mit freundlichen Grüssen
        Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        Your Ice hotel tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh, the irony...

        ;)

        On Feb 2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, luc_villeneuve wrote:

        Hi Bjørn,

        >> My impression is that most people on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series panos.

        No matter if it's a single or a series, I use Pano2VR for the final steps. It allows me to build a custom interface. I am getting used to it.

        www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

        www.360-image.com/rbci2011

        www.360-image.com/chutemontmorency

        Luc

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Luc Villeneuve
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 2 2:03 PM
          Hi Mike,

          I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

          In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

          Luc

          > The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
          > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around
          >
          > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3
          >
          > Other panos work though- ramarkable work.
          >
          > ciao
          > mike
          >

          > Mit freundlichen Grüssen
          > Virtugraf M. Hundrieser
          >
          > http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>
          > ----------------------------
          > 360° VR Fotografie:
          > http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>
          >
          > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
          > http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>
          > -----------------------------
          > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
          > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>
          >

          > _____

        • luc_villeneuve
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 2 2:08 PM

            >> Hey Luc,
            >>

            >> Your Ice hotel tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
            >> the irony...

            I forgot to warn you not to put your tongue on the screen or it could stick to your monitor until you quit your browser!

            Luc
          • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 2 10:03 PM
              > In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

              For me it worked fine on Mac Firefox 9.01, my browser showed it by using
              the html-version, so the switch is not working.

              Nice tour anyhow!

              Kay-Uwe

              --

              www.panorama-photography.com
            • ptgroup
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 3 1:20 AM
                Hi Luc,
                only browser that works correct on my system is Safari.
                FFox displays the scene but heavily distorted, Chrome as I said only a flipping picture- not even a scene.

                Did you output from Pano2VR ?
                Is there a kind of browser-fork you can enable ?
                Tourviewer distinguishes Safalai/Mobiles and other browsers and forks you to html5 or flash then.
                I don´t know if Pano2VR has a similar option or if ther e is some kind of JavaScript one can use ??

                ciao
                mike

                Mit freundlichen Grüssen
                Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

                http://www.virtugraf.de
                ----------------------------
                360° VR Fotografie:
                http://www.360de.de

                NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                -----------------------------
                Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

                I am the Ice Hotel Guy... Chrome does not seems to work very well with HTML5/CSS3 code.

                In Pano2VR, I set the option «Prefer Flash if available». try with another browser.

                Luc

                > The "Hotel de Glace" does
                not work :(.
                > Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image
                around

                > chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

                Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

                > ciao

                mike

                > Mit freundlichen Grüssen

                Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

                href="http://www.virtugraf.de">http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>

                ----------------------------

                href="http://www.360de.de">http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>

                href="http://www.abstraktfoto.de">http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>

                -----------------------------

                href="http://virtugraf.wordpress.com">http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>

                href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Christian Bloch
                > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012
                21:51
                > An:
                href="mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com">PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

                > Hey Luc,
                >

                > Your Ice hotel
                tour looks amazing. But after switching through a couple of nodes, my Mac froze. Ahh,
                > the irony...
                >
                > ;)
                >

                > On Feb
                2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, luc_villeneuve wrote:

                > Hi Bjørn,
                >
                > >> My impression is that most people
                on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series

                panos.

                > No matter if it's a single or a series, I use Pano2VR
                for the final steps. It allows me to build a
                > custom interface. I am
                getting used to it.

                www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

                www.360-image.com/rbci2011

                www.360-image.com/chutemontmorency

                > Luc
                >

                > _____
                >
                > I am using
                the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

                > Do you have a slow PC? <
                href="http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen">http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try free scan!

                Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 3 7:21 AM
                  Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:

                  > www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2

                  Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
                  mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
                  starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
                  least on my machine.

                • Luc Villeneuve
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 3 3:01 PM
                    Hi Erik,

                    Thanks for your good words. You made my day!

                    I cannot figure out which image is FF 10 and FF 3. Could you explain? I would like to see the difference.

                    On 03 févr. 2012, at 10:21, Erik Krause wrote:

                    > Am 02.02.2012 13:19, schrieb luc_villeneuve:
                    >
                    >> www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011-2
                    >
                    > Incredible images. However, on FF 10 it starts automatically in HTML 5
                    > mode with no apparent possibility to switch back to Flash. On FF 3 it
                    > starts in Flash mode which is much faster and much more pleasant - at
                    > least on my machine.
                    >
                    > --
                    > Erik Krause
                    > http://www.erik-krause.de

                  • Fernando Chaves
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 3 3:30 PM
                      Hi Luc,
                      I think he meant Firefox 10 and Firefox 3.
                      Best regards,
                      Fernando