Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
      "Like" from me for Hopki.

      Boštjan

      From: Matt Smith <masmith@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 10:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

      Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA
      http://www.photospherix.com/

    • Peter Nyfeler
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
        Hi Kyle

        Am 01.02.12 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
        > There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab??
        There is really only this difference.

        Best regrads

        Peter
      • rcgillespie
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
          " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

          Still do not know what this means?

          Thanks,
          Richard
        • Kyle Goodnight
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
            It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

            From my IPhone
            <Kyle>

            On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

            " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

            Still do not know what this means?

            Thanks,
            Richard

          • Pat Swovelin
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
              On 2/4/2012 8:04 AM, Kyle Goodnight wrote: It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

              And that means to the client that you created it vs. using someone else's player so they'll have to come to you to get the same thing.  That's why you pay a premium for unbranded players (or any other product in general).

              From my IPhone
              <Kyle>

              On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

              " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

              Still do not know what this means?

              Thanks,
              Richard

              Pat Swovelin