Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: pano on dvd

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
      But doesn't that imply your DVDs will only "work" when there is access to the Internet? That may not be exactly what the customer had in mind in asking for a DVD.

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 2, 2012, at 12:20 AM, john law <mail@...> wrote:

      Thanks to all who replied re panos on DVD.
      It is an unpleasant technology but one that my client insisted on...
      Not keen on Harry Potter either so i'll avoid those, but thanks Jim.
      btw 'Hogwarts' was borrowed from 'Down with Skool ' by Goffrey Willans, illustrated by Ronald Searle, possibly our greatest 20C cartoonist.
      I'll solve my problem the lazy way with a link to my website where the panos 'just work' thanks to ptgui and krpano.

      bw

      JL