Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

  • Kyle Goodnight
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi Erik,
      Thanks...I just did a "who is" domain search and found it..Should have done that first...
      Thanks again
      Kyle

      Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:00 PM

      Vienna, Austria. (-> Contact / Impressum down left....)

      Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:36 PM

      I am going to purchase Pano2VR but not sure which version to get...Branded or Unbranded. There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab?? The Demo copy is fantastic and works really well and seems to be the logical choice for quality work..

      I have sent an inquiry message to GGS asking about the differences but have not received a reply as yet. Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany...but not sure. Website does not show an address only email...

      Regards,
      Kyle

  • Matt Smith
    Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA

      Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Thanks Matt, doing that now...
        Kyle

        Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:11 PM
[...]

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
          "Like" from me for Hopki.

          Boštjan

          Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

          Matt Smith
          PhotoSpherix
          317.396.5791
          Indianapolis, Indiana USA
          http://www.photospherix.com/

        • Peter Nyfeler
          Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
            Hi Kyle

            Am 01.02.12 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
            > There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab??
            There is really only this difference.

            Best regrads

            Peter
          • rcgillespie
            Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
              " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

              Still do not know what this means?

              Thanks,
              Richard
            • Kyle Goodnight
              Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                From my IPhone
                <Kyle>

                On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                Still do not know what this means?

                Thanks,
                Richard

              • Pat Swovelin
                Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                  On 2/4/2012 8:04 AM, Kyle Goodnight wrote: It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                  And that means to the client that you created it vs. using someone else's player so they'll have to come to you to get the same thing.  That's why you pay a premium for unbranded players (or any other product in general).

                  From my IPhone
                  <Kyle>

                  On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                  " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                  Still do not know what this means?

                  Thanks,
                  Richard

                  Pat Swovelin