Re: Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      Am 01.02.2012 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
      > Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany

      Vienna, Austria. (-> Contact / Impressum down left....)

    • Kyle Goodnight
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hi Erik,
        Thanks...I just did a "who is" domain search and found it..Should have done that first...
        Thanks again
        Kyle

        Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:00 PM

        Vienna, Austria. (-> Contact / Impressum down left....)

        Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:36 PM

        I am going to purchase Pano2VR but not sure which version to get...Branded or Unbranded. There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab?? The Demo copy is fantastic and works really well and seems to be the logical choice for quality work..

        I have sent an inquiry message to GGS asking about the differences but have not received a reply as yet. Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany...but not sure. Website does not show an address only email...

        Regards,
        Kyle

    • Matt Smith
      Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

        Matt Smith
        PhotoSpherix
        317.396.5791
        Indianapolis, Indiana USA

        Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
          Thanks Matt, doing that now...
          Kyle

          Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:11 PM
[...]

        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
            "Like" from me for Hopki.

            Boštjan

            Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

            Matt Smith
            PhotoSpherix
            317.396.5791
            Indianapolis, Indiana USA
            http://www.photospherix.com/

          • Peter Nyfeler
            Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
              Hi Kyle

              Am 01.02.12 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
              > There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab??
              There is really only this difference.

              Best regrads

              Peter
            • rcgillespie
              Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                Still do not know what this means?

                Thanks,
                Richard
              • Kyle Goodnight
                Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                  It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                  From my IPhone
                  <Kyle>

                  On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                  " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                  Still do not know what this means?

                  Thanks,
                  Richard

                • Pat Swovelin
                  Message 9 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                    On 2/4/2012 8:04 AM, Kyle Goodnight wrote: It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                    And that means to the client that you created it vs. using someone else's player so they'll have to come to you to get the same thing.  That's why you pay a premium for unbranded players (or any other product in general).

                    From my IPhone
                    <Kyle>

                    On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                    " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                    Still do not know what this means?

                    Thanks,
                    Richard

                    Pat Swovelin