Pano2VR Version (Garden Gnome Software)

  • Kyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      I am going to purchase Pano2VR but not sure which version to get...Branded or Unbranded. There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab?? The Demo copy is fantastic and works really well and seems to be the logical choice for quality work..

      I have sent an inquiry message to GGS asking about the differences but have not received a reply as yet. Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany...but not sure. Website does not show an address only email...

      Regards,
      Kyle
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Am 01.02.2012 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
        > Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany

        Vienna, Austria. (-> Contact / Impressum down left....)

      • Kyle Goodnight
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hi Erik,
          Thanks...I just did a "who is" domain search and found it..Should have done that first...
          Thanks again
          Kyle

          Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:00 PM

          Vienna, Austria. (-> Contact / Impressum down left....)

          Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:36 PM

          I am going to purchase Pano2VR but not sure which version to get...Branded or Unbranded. There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab?? The Demo copy is fantastic and works really well and seems to be the logical choice for quality work..

          I have sent an inquiry message to GGS asking about the differences but have not received a reply as yet. Anyone know where they are located..Me thinks Germany...but not sure. Website does not show an address only email...

          Regards,
          Kyle

      • Matt Smith
        Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
          Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

          Matt Smith
          PhotoSpherix
          317.396.5791
          Indianapolis, Indiana USA

          Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
            Thanks Matt, doing that now...
            Kyle

            Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:11 PM
[...]

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
              "Like" from me for Hopki.

              Boštjan

              Kyle, Use the forum over at gardengnome, Hopki is great at answering questions at almost all hours.

              Matt Smith
              PhotoSpherix
              317.396.5791
              Indianapolis, Indiana USA
              http://www.photospherix.com/

            • Peter Nyfeler
              Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                Hi Kyle

                Am 01.02.12 21:36, schrieb Kyle:
                > There is a BIG price difference between the two versions (US) and was wondering if there is any difference between the two versions other than being able to disable the "about" in the help tab??
                There is really only this difference.

                Best regrads

                Peter
              • rcgillespie
                Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                  " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                  Still do not know what this means?

                  Thanks,
                  Richard
                • Kyle Goodnight
                  Message 9 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                    It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                    From my IPhone
                    <Kyle>

                    On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                    " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                    Still do not know what this means?

                    Thanks,
                    Richard

                  • Pat Swovelin
                    Message 10 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
                      On 2/4/2012 8:04 AM, Kyle Goodnight wrote: It means removing the branding info so as to hide who's product it is.

                      And that means to the client that you created it vs. using someone else's player so they'll have to come to you to get the same thing.  That's why you pay a premium for unbranded players (or any other product in general).

                      From my IPhone
                      <Kyle>

                      On Feb 4, 2012, at 10:30 AM, rcgillespie <rcgvt@...> wrote:

                      " being able to disable the "about" in the help tab"

                      Still do not know what this means?

                      Thanks,
                      Richard

                      Pat Swovelin