Edinburgh

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
      Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.

      Cheers
      Jürgen
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
        Och Aye! That'll be me then!

        Regards,

        Andrew Baddeley
        www.360tacticalvr.com
        http://stores.ebay.co.uk/360tacticalvr

        > Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Jürgen

      • lifeinmegapixels
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
          Och nay, that not be me, but last i was there i did a gigapixel one off of arthurs seat which i believe includes parliament if nothing else can be found: http://lifeinmegapixels.com/tour.php?location=edinburgh

          > Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
          >
          > Cheers
          > Jürgen

        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
            Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...

            > Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
            >
            > Cheers
            > Jürgen

          • Andrew
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
              Count me out then. Plus the weather's naff over in Edinburgh today...

              AB

              > Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...
              >

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
              > >
              > > Cheers
              > > Jürgen

            • ptgroup
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
                Jürgen:
                this is probably too far away:

                My Edinborough images are not suitable I guess:

                But can be delivered today - hahaha

                Ciao
                Mike

                Mit freundlichen Grüssen
                Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

                http://www.virtugraf.de
                ----------------------------
                360° VR Fotografie:
                http://www.360de.de

                NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                -----------------------------
                Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

                Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...

                > Any Scotsmen here?
                I need a pano from your parliament building.

                > Cheers

                Jürgen

                Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
              • Bill Ward
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
                  Maybe a bit late seeing this post but I made a few back in 2005

                  http://billward.eu/scopar/files_ptcompass1/scopar_ptc3.htm#

                  http://billward.eu/scopar2/scopar2.html

                  Bill

                • jrgen_schrader
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
                    Argh - indeed, they would have been perfect.
                    Too bad, the story was already published.
                    But maybe the referendum will be a success, then we could use them again, hehe.

                    Cheers
                    Jürgen