Re: [PanoToolsNG] Question about FSPViewer...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2012
      I have 8gig memory. The pano is about 8000x4000 -- not too big.

      I didn't look at the Task Manager to check how much
      memory I'm using. I'll do that next time and let you know.

      I was thinking that maybe it's a thread fight with PTGui. PTGui does stuff
      in the background and I use FSPV64 as a previewer so both PTGui and FSPV64
      might be trying to use the same resources at the same time.

      I'll try to look more closely at what's going on with my computer and post
      what I find out (if anything).