RE: [PanoToolsNG] Pano Player...

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012

      After waiting nearly  3 years of “there’s an update coming in a few weeks”, I switched as well and that was a year ago so I know how you feel.

      Vrsmarty looks pretty cool especially because of tommy’s plugins.

      However, if you don’t mind a LOT of elbow grease, you can write almost all of tommy’s plugins in the native krpano api, which also means, they’ll work on the iphone/ipad and or future technologies webgl etc.

      Krpano probably best for the long term, vrsmarty great otherwise and if you don’t need to cater to non-flash tech.

      Pano2vr also is pretty strong. I think they have webgl already.