Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Any Amazon S3 Experts?

  • Fernando Chaves
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2012
      Peter wrote:

      > Has anyone read (or written) a good tutorial on how to set up a Word Press
      > site for displaying panos? I know there are some specific pano plugins
      > for Word Press, but frankly, the whole process is very challenging for me
      > and not at all intuitive. I'd pay for a step-by-step downloadable document
      > that is instructive and written in Earth People talk.

      Hi,
      I found no tutorial but Panopress plug-in is just a single line of code
      copy and paste: upload the swf pano, just like you do upload a photo, and
      copy the code below in the page you want to see it. For example:

      [pano file="my-pano/my-pano.swf" width="900" height="500"]

      If you are familiar with Wordpress check panopress here:

      http://www.panopress.org/instructions/

      http://www.panopress.org/swf-with-preview/

      I hope this helps.
      Best regards,