Re: A new Danish Royal Shoot

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 15, 2012
      In these situations timing is everything and I second safe results over unneeded parts. But I can cover a sphere with a 35mm Distagon on 5DMk2 with 3 rows +z+n but probably Hans decided for more overlap and/or multiple shots for touch ups. This is no job where one would ask for a second chance if the first one fails ;)