Re: [PanoToolsNG] A Panorama of the Royal Palace, Bangkok

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2012
      On 1/10/2012 4:06 PM, Roger D. Williams wrote:
      On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 07:11:22 +0900, Pat Swovelin
      <panoramas@...> wrote:

      On 1/10/2012 2:18 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:
      I very rarely mention my panoramas here on the Panotools list, but
      I made one today that is probably worth looking at. The palace,
      which includes a whole complex of buddhist shrines and temples, is
      an ideal subject for panoramas as there are fascinating prospects
      in all directions. I have a few others in the works and hope they
      turn out as well.

      http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=e8034bea-4ce0-4693-81a2-277a201018e2

      Nice work. Is it possible to get it to default to proper
      drag-right-to-look-right control vs. the moronic GSV style it defaults
      to now? Is that a user option when you set up the page or are you stuck
      with GSV-style as the default?

      You are stuck with the GSV-style as default. Let's face it. this is
      now the majority mode. <sad sigh>

      Not on my sites.  Ever.

      At least it CAN be changed...

      So there's hope they'll come to their senses.

      As if...

      Roger W.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large