Happy new year !

  • nburtey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hi

      I made a 360 video for the greeting card this year, and I'm quite happy for the result. I think it worths the sharing here :

      http://vimeo.com/34752267

      I hope you'll enjoy it!

      Best regards,
      Nicolas Burtey
    • Christian Bloch

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
          On 1/9/2012 1:54 PM, nburtey wrote:
          Hi

          I made a 360 video for the greeting card this year, and I'm quite happy for the result. I think it worths the sharing here :

          http://vimeo.com/34752267

          Nice work.  *Very* creative.  Do you have anywhere we can view it as a sphere?

          I hope you'll enjoy it!

          Best regards,
          Nicolas Burtey

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • nburtey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
            Hi,

            Thanks for your comment !

            Actually there is not, I tried but it doesn't work. You lost the vision of the text in a sphere !

            Best regards
            Nicolas