Re: [PanoToolsNG] rotopan panoramic head

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      I think your email signature is not long enough. It's missing the ten-page disclaimer that I may not disclose any part of this conversation in public. And there may be other useful things you need to school me about…

      Blochi

      On Jan 8, 2012, at 6:49 AM, A Kielcz wrote:

      How much?

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
      No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

      Dear Correspondent Friend, please :
      1. Write me alone or on BCC line,
      2. No chain letters and attachments,
      3. Use an identifiable subject line.