rotopan panoramic head

  • gohnoriko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
      Happy New Year, all

      Has anybody tried the Rotopan panoramic head? Particularly the "Rotopan x 5.1" that allows the camera to be rotated to horizontal (landscape) orientation? Does the horizontal and vertical rings click-stop as does the Nodal Ninja 4?

      http://rotopan.com/

      FYI, I have the Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 and love the NN4.

      Many thanks,
      -goh-
    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        How much?

        A Kielcz
        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
        No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

        --------------------------------------
        Dear Correspondent Friend, please :
        1. Write me alone or on BCC line,
        2. No chain letters and attachments,
        3. Use an identifiable subject line.
        --------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          How much?

          Forums are great. If you want to know if someone use products from this company, this forum is the right place.

          But before asking a question about the price of a product, you should do some research by yourself. The price list is on their web site!!!

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > How much?
          >
          > A Kielcz
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
          >

          > Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
          > No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

          > Dear Correspondent Friend, please :
          > 1. Write me alone or on BCC line,
          > 2. No chain letters and attachments,
          > 3. Use an identifiable subject line.