Re: Question about Nikon 10.5mm aperture control

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
      Am 07.01.2012 19:09, schrieb Robert C. Fisher:
      > I also have an NEX adapter with aperture adjustment that works very well
      > but you have no idea what the actual aperture is.

      It should be easy to estimate the aperture if you have a scene with
      constant brightness: Look what exposure time you get with aperture full
      open (f/2.8). Now close the aperture. Each time the exposure time
      doubles the aperture closes one step: 2.8 - 4 - 5.6 - 8 - 11 - 16 - 22

    • Andrew Nemeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2012
        On 08/01/2012, at 10:30 PM, Robert C. Fisher wrote:

        > I have been buying the Fotodiox Pro adapters pricy but well made. Plus
        > most Fotodiox products are sent from the US so shipping is quick. From
        > Hong Kong it takes 2-4 weeks.

        Yeah, well, speak for yourself.

        I ordered and paid for a Fotodiox Pro adapter ring (Leica M -> NEX) on December 11th.

        It has not yet arrived.

        Lesson learned - I will never use Australia Post parcel delivery, at any price, ever again.

        AZN
        nemeng.com