AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTViewerME - Conversion to Android App

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2012
      Jeffrey: I can NOT agree to this.
      My HTC Desire S runs fast and smooth with the images in my gallery - 4K images though.
      Even  my Galaxy 7 Tablet makes a fine job.
      Both with the integrated browser and with Dolphin.
      Dolphin works a little better.

      I even did not eleminate the controller,sound and pop-ups - everything still integrated and works fine.
      Just changed the controller to a mobile-optimized one (not online yet) with no pop-ups and
      larger buttons etc.
      So: what device did you test with ? A Galaxy Mini fails - much to little power.
      360cities runs well also. The controller is not that perfect, to small and "Fullscreen" I can´t access.
      But basically it runs god on my HTC.

      Ciao
      Mike
      http://www.virtugraf.de