Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama viewers for Android (tablets/phone)

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hi Bostjan

      I have had the same issue with the navigation grafics. I was testing panoramas several times
      and updated only the changed files and not the whole image folder. I could thensee the grafics
      normally on my computer but when someone else looked at the panoramas the grafics didn't load.
      After changing all files all went well.

      HTH

      Peter

      Am 05.01.12 00:41, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
      It is fixed now ( http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2011_DecembrskiMaribor/07_DecembrskiMaribor.html  ), thanks for the notice. Still misterious how old data replaced new one without touching the server.

      :) Bostjan