Re: London NYE

  • lifeinmegapixels
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
      Color, exposure and position could all do with fine tuning. I didnt notice full screen not working, ill look into that.
      Are progress bars/timelines possible within krpano? definately preferable if so.

      > Wow! impressive. At first I was thinking you needed to color match the pano and
      > video better but as the show starts it is obvious that with the light changing
      > in the video so much that that was impossible.
      >
      > I do wish fullscreen would work and to have a progress bar or video time line to
      > manipulate.
      >
      > Good job.
      > Jim
      >
      > On 2012-01-02 12:14 PM, lifeinmegapixels wrote:
      > > The first pano ive done with video embedded in it. Clearly much to learn but it will suffice for now. A 360 degree scene with a video of the NYE fireworks display in London: http://lifeinmegapixels.com/ptp/nye/nye.swf
      > >

      > --
      > Jim Watters
      > http://photocreations.ca

    • lifeinmegapixels
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
        The panorama itself has a touch of fisheye in it, i find the pure rectilinear to be unpleasant at the UWA required to see the whole video at once. The video is also fisheye (Tokina 10-17@10mm,APS-C)

        Could you elaborate on 'segmentation effects', im not certain what you mean. Do you mean compression artifacts? the video is fairly heavily compressed to make it suitable for web streaming...