Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama viewers for Android (tablets/phone)

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 4, 2012
      I have checked - and funny... how the heck the (beta) mobile version from ten days ago had appeared... no buttons at all and not supported multi res... funny... I am going to delete the directory on server and upload it again...

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 4, 2012
        It is fixed now ( http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2011_DecembrskiMaribor/07_DecembrskiMaribor.html  ), thanks for the notice. Still misterious how old data replaced new one without touching the server.

        :) Bostjan

        I have checked - and funny... how the heck the (beta) mobile version from ten days ago had appeared... no buttons at all and not supported multi res... funny... I am going to delete the directory on server and upload it again...

        Bostjan

        > I have tested with iPad + IPad2 + iPhone 3s, 4, 4s ... all fluent movement.

        > I don't understand how you know it is not smooth as it didn't load? Did you mean on the IPad2?

        I was referring to the navigation buttons. They do not load. Are you sure you have uploaded the pngs.

        Hans

        > Boštjan

        > ________________________________

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 4, 2012
          Thats interesting, on the ipad there are more tile subdivisions. I wonder if theres any benefit. Otherwise, the arrows and zoom are not needed on touch devices and are distracting.

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jan 4, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

          It is fixed now ( http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2011_DecembrskiMaribor/07_DecembrskiMaribor.html  ), thanks for the notice. Still misterious how old data replaced new one without touching the server.

          :) Bostjan

          I have checked - and funny... how the heck the (beta) mobile version from ten days ago had appeared... no buttons at all and not supported multi res... funny... I am going to delete the directory on server and upload it again...

          Bostjan

          > I have tested with iPad + IPad2 + iPhone 3s, 4, 4s ... all fluent movement.
          > I don't understand how you know it is not smooth as it didn't load? Did you mean on the IPad2?

          I was referring to the navigation buttons. They do not load. Are you sure you have uploaded the pngs.

          Hans

          > Boštjan
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 4, 2012
            Arrows are needed. I have added arrows by the intuition when I saw my the youngest daughter having troubles using panorama on my iPhone 4s. After adding the arrows she use the device as Gameboy. But navigation buttons can be easily switch off in a case of use on tablets.

            Bostjan

            I have checked - and funny... how the heck the (beta) mobile version from ten days ago had appeared... no buttons at all and not supported multi res... funny... I am going to delete the directory on server and upload it again...

            Bostjan

            > I have tested with iPad + IPad2 + iPhone 3s, 4, 4s ... all fluent movement.
            > I don't understand how you know it is not smooth as it didn't load? Did you mean on the IPad2?

            I was referring to the navigation buttons. They do not load. Are you sure you have uploaded the pngs.

            Hans

            > Boštjan

          • Peter Nyfeler
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 5, 2012
              Hi Bostjan

              I have had the same issue with the navigation grafics. I was testing panoramas several times
              and updated only the changed files and not the whole image folder. I could thensee the grafics
              normally on my computer but when someone else looked at the panoramas the grafics didn't load.
              After changing all files all went well.

              HTH

              Peter