Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Patent Fight -- A Dramatic Development

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 3, 2012
      :-)

      The sad truth is that nothing about this is "illegal." The patent was very poorly examined by the patent office. Nonetheless it was approved. It is a US approved patent, now. Our only real option is to have it overturned. I'm confident that will happen.

      Scott

      On 1/3/2012 7:44 PM, Richard wrote:
      It sounds like racketeering to me. Has anyone complained to the police about these legal threats.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:

      On 08/22/2011, at 7:47 AM, Scott Witte wrote:

      TTS is
      counting on enough people being afraid of that that they will fold
      rather than fight.

      That used to be illegal. It was called "extortion".

      KathyW.

      --
      Scott Witte

      414.345.9660