Re: VR Patent Fight -- A Dramatic Development

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 3, 2012
      It sounds like racketeering to me. Has anyone complained to the police about these legal threats.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:

      > On 08/22/2011, at 7:47 AM, Scott Witte wrote:
      > > TTS is
      > > counting on enough people being afraid of that that they will fold
      > > rather than fight.
      >

      > That used to be illegal. It was called "extortion".
      >
      > KathyW.

    • Scott Witte
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 3, 2012
        :-)

        The sad truth is that nothing about this is "illegal." The patent was very poorly examined by the patent office. Nonetheless it was approved. It is a US approved patent, now. Our only real option is to have it overturned. I'm confident that will happen.

        Scott

        --
        Scott Witte

        414.345.9660